Ground Support Equipment
Broder Aerospace is the exclusive distributor of Thermacool™ Ground Support Equipment products in the UK, Belgium & The Netherlands region.
Thermacool™ products are manufactured by Gökser Machine Ind & Co Ltd in Ankara, Turkey.
The Thermacool™ range of Ground Support Equipment product includes the following:
- Climate Management Equipment
- Mobile Ground Power Units (GPU)
- Mobile Pre Conditioned Air Systems (PCA)
- Pop Up & Hatch Pit Systems combining GPU & PCA solutions
Our partner, Gökser Machine Ind & Co Ltd supply Fixed & Rotary Wing solutions for Commercial & Military applications, with a wide ranging customer base, supported since 1987.
As the UK, Belgium and The Netherlands distributor for Gökser Makiner products we can offer the following Thermacool™ products:
The materials listed below have been assigned NSN (NATO Stock Number) codification:
|Description||Original Part/Ref No.||Data Codified||NSN|
|Complete Helicopter Heater||GSE 1-3||25/08/2016||1660-27-064-4605|
|Fuel Heater Filter||SP 430 M||25/08/2016||2910-27-024-5195|
|Speed Control Device||GMD-002205||25/08/2016||6130-27-064-4602|
|Heating System, Tent||G200-350H||17/12/2017||4520-01-500-1534|
Climate Management equipment
Thermacool™ Climate Management Systems offer portable air conditioning units with flexible hose connections that can be used in different environmental conditions such as desert, forest or open terrain. Thermacool™ Air Conditioning Units are suitable for many different applications besides the air conditioning of tents and field hospitals, for example:
- Fairs, Exhibitions etc
- Aid Organization field camps
- Emergency and Natural Disaster Response Organization field camps
General Product features:
- Functional design with easy transport options built in.
- Aluminium or steel chassis can be specified upon request.
- The whole system is designed to be delivered and installed as one unit, and be instantly ready for use.
- Both fresh air and proportioned circulating air system options are available.
- Indoor units can be separated so that the device can operate in CBRN / KBRN (Chemical Biological Radiation and Nuclear Hazardous Materials) environments.
- All instrument panels can be protected from rain and dust ingress.
There are three major types of climate management systems offered – please see individual product pages:
The Thermacool™ Ground Power Units & Preconditioned Air systems are available for both Commercial and Military Defence sectors, and both fixed wing and rotary wing aircraft are supported.