Ground Support Equipment
Broder Aerospace is the exclusive distribution of Thermacool™ GSE products in the UK, Belgium & The Netherlands region.
Thermacool™ products are manufactured by Gökser Machine Ind & Co Ltd in Ankara, Turkey.
Aircraft of any type require Ground Support Equipment (GSE) from arrival to departure for efficient turnaround, saving time and cost. GSE is available in many forms, including Access, Refuelling, Push Back Tugs and Tractors, Towing, Belt Loaders, Ground Power Units (GPU) and Pre Conditioned Air Systems (PCA), as well as a wide range of hardware to maintain the infrastructure at peak performance.
As the UK, Belgium and The Netherlands distributor for Gökser Makiner products we can offer the following Thermacool™ products:
The products listed below have been assigned NSN (NATO Stock Number) codification:
|Description||Original Part/Ref No.||Data Codified||NSN|
|Complete Helicopter Heater||GSE 1-3||25/08/2016||1660-27-064-4605|
|Fuel Heater Filter||SP 430 M||25/08/2016||2910-27-024-5195|
|Speed Control Device||GMD-002205||25/08/2016||6130-27-064-4602|
|Heating System, Tent||G200-350H||17/12/2017||4520-01-500-1534|
Climate Management equipment
Thermacool™ Climate Management Systems offer portable air conditioning units with flexible hose connections that can be used in different environmental conditions such as desert, forest or open terrain. Thermacool™ Air Conditioning Units are suitable for many different applications besides the air conditioning of tents and field hospitals, for example:
- Fairs, Exhibitions etc
- Aid Organization field camps
- Emergency and Natural Disaster Response Organization field camps
General Product features:
- Functional design with easy transport options built in.
- Aluminium or steel chassis can be specified upon request.
- The whole system is designed to be delivered and installed as one unit, and be instantly ready for use.
- Both fresh air and proportioned circulating air system options are available.
- Indoor units can be separated so that the device can operate in CBRN / KBRN (Chemical Biological Radiation and Nuclear Hazardous Materials) environments.
- All instrument panels can be protected from rain and dust ingress.
There are three major types of climate management systems offered – please see individual product pages:
The Thermacool™ Ground Power Units & Pre Conditioned Air systems are available for both Commercial and Military Defence sectors, and both fixed wing and rotary wing aircraft are supported.