Broder Metals Group Limited / Broder Aerospace are proud to announce that we have been approved to join the Joint Supply Chain Accreditation Register (JOSCAR) which enables companies in the Aerospace, Defence, Security & Space sectors to identify qualified suppliers.
JOSCAR enables registered prime contractors such as BAE Systems, Leonardo, Raytheon UK, General Dynamics, QinetiQ, Rolls Royce, UK Ministry of Defence and others to confidently trade with pre-qualified organisations and provides access to a centralised supplier database.
To attain accreditation, Broder Metals Group / Broder Aerospace was assessed across a wide range of appropriate business parameters encompassed by our ISO 9001:2015 & AS9120B certification. including :
- Our policy on Counterfeit Materials
- Insurance and Third-Party Certification
- Health and Safety
- Environmental and Sustainability
- IT Security
- Anti Bribery and Corruption
- Product Safety and Quality
We are proud that we have satisfied the requirements to become fully compliant on the JOSCAR supplied accreditation register.
Our capability to support our Commercial & Defence customer requirements through our partnerships include the following:
- Steel & Nickel Alloy Distribution
- Ground Support Equipment: Includes Mobile & Pit Based GPU / PCA Systems
- Advanced On-Board Power Solutions
- Flexible Hose & Ducting
- Mobile Air Conditioning & Heating Solutions
- Test Equipment Design & Manufacturing Service
- Electro / Opto Mechanical Design & Engineering Consultation Service
- Managed MRO Services
- Procurement Support Service
Becoming a member assures our clients and partners that the service we provide is of the highest quality and comply with high industry standards.
Please follow the weblink below for further information: